Where can I download a Vietnam Visa Application Form?
A. Download Immigration Form entry and exit at the airport.
- Filling the form & sign. Attachments:
- Glue photo 4x6cm at right top corner as the form request + 1 additional photo same size.
- Prepare 45 USD in cash for 1-3 months single entry.
- Or prepare 65 USD in cash for less than 1 months multiple entries
- Or Prepare 95 USD in for 3 months multiple entries or 135 USD for 6 months multiple entries.
B. Download Vietnam visa application for group from 15 applicants
- Full name :
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of arrival and date of exit.
We, Viet Green Visa will contact with you immediately to handle the visa application for you.
- All details must correct as in passport. We will not be responsible for any trouble at the airport if you send us incorrect details.
- Date format : DD/MM/ YYYY, for example : 01 Jan 2009
- Port of arrival : airport only
- Passport expiration date must be 6 months or more than, if not, you can not boarding the airplane.
C. How the pre-approved letters look like ?
After you fill the form online & settle the payment successfully, we will send you pre-approved letter for picking up your visa upon arrival at the airport. Please make sure that you must have the pre-approved letter & print it out for boarding the airplane & get visa at the airport.
You can not boarding the airplane & Cannot get visa at the airport without the pre-approved letter. Attachments: "Visa approval letter"
Frequently Asked Questions
It does not matter at all.
As the Visa approval letter (to pick up visa on arrival) works at all 8 international airports of Vietnam (Noi Bai in Hanoi, Cat Bi in Hai Phong, Da Nang in Da Nang, Cam Ranh in Khanh Hoa, Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh City, Phu Quoc in Phu Quoc island, Lien Khuong in Da Lat and Can Tho in Can Tho city), you can switch your arrival airports among them and get the visa stamped without problems.
It does not matter at all. In case you are still not sure about your travel dates, you can provide planned ones when you fill in the online VOA Vietnam application form.
But please be kindly informed that you cannot enter Vietnam sooner than your provided arrival dates but later. So, please carefully consider before putting your dates into the form.
You can apply for the letter whenever you wish as it becomes valid from the arrival date granted, not from the date you apply for visa or the date you receive the letter.
The latest time to apply for visa approval letter for Vietnam should be 2 working days (for tourist visa) or 7 working days (for business visa) to avoid urgent processing cost.
No. When using Vietnam visa on arrival (or VOA Vietnam), you have nothing to work with the Vietnam embassy regarding your visa for Vietnam.
After getting the visa approval letter via email, you only need to print it out together with the attached Vietnamese visa application form (formerly known as Entry and Exit Form) and then get the visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport by showing these forms, original passport, photos and paying for stamping fee there.
No. You do not need to provide any document to apply online for the Vietnam visa approval letter, you only need to provide your information, including:
- Your contact details (name, email and possibly phone number);
- Your travel dates;
- Applicant’s information (full name, passport number, gender, nationality, date of birth and passport expiry date).
How To get a visa for Vietnam in this way, you should be aware that:
- The visa documents and procedure vary depending on the embassy. So, to save your time and cost, you should call or email them for details before visiting the embassy;
- The application form should be downloaded on the website of the embassy/taken right at the front desk of the embassy as it may not be the same for all embassies/consulate;
- The Vietnam visa fee also varies depending on the embassy;
- You get the visa stamped on your passport before your trip to Vietnam.
- If you are flying to Vietnam and have no time to follow the procedure to get a visa for Vietnam at the embassy, you can consider applying online for Vietnam visa on arrival.
- Travelers who transit through Vietnam airport should check the airlines for Vietnam visa requirements;
- Travelers directly visiting Phu Quoc Island, either by boat or airplane from a country other than Vietnam, and stay for less than 30 days are not required to have Vietnam visa.
- In case you are granted visa-free access to Vietnam, you just need a passport with at least 6 months of validity following your date of entry into Vietnam.
- The visa approval letter is valid at the airport only. So if travelers enter Vietnam by land or cruise, they can apply for a Vietnam visa via the local embassy.
At phone number: +84.466888684 or Hotline: (+84) 837333335
Our Client Support will response you within 2 hours during business hours and within 24 hours out of office hours.
VIET GREEN VISA-LÀM LÀ ĐẬU
address: Hanoi:09893133369 - Danang:0837333335 - Saigon:0988262616
#1 Trusted Vietnam Visa:
-Vietnam Visa Entry Permit and Quarantine Hotel Serices
-Vietnam Visa on Arrival; Vietnam 5-year Visa Exemption; Vietnam Visa Extension
-Vietnam Airport Assistance; Vietnam Work Permit; Vietnam Temporary Residence Card; Vietnam Police Check
-Chuyên gia tư vấn visa Mỹ, Châu Âu, Úc, Canada, Nhật Bản, Hàn Quốc uy tín hơn 10 năm qua
-Dẫn đầu dịch vụ tư vấn visa Du học, visa Lao động, visa Định cư, visa Kết hôn cho hàng nghìn người Việt Nam
-Hỗ trợ thủ tục chứng minh tài chính, chứng minh công việc, hoàn thiện thủ tục nhanh chóng tiết kiệm
-Tư vấn xin gia hạn visa, xin giấy phép lao động, thẻ tạm trú cho người nước ngoài tại Việt Nam
-Đổi bằng lái xe quốc tế uy tín, Hợp pháp hoá lãnh sự chuyên nghiệp, Dịch thuật công chứng tư pháp giấy tờ nhanh, Giao nhận & Miễn phí giao chứng từ toàn quốc, an toàn nhanh chóng